Summer is here and the kids are getting stir crazy! Do you have an activity jar on hand? Jars filled with fun summer activity ideas are a great way to keep them busy; and best of all, unplugged outside!
Fun Summer Activity Ideas | Bucket O’ Fun
I changed up our activity jar in order to keep the kids interested. I created a coordinating Summer Boredom Buster Bucket O’ Fun filled with fun summer activity ideas and games.
I’m sharing all the details including the FREE printable and tutorial over on the Oriental Trading Blog, come by and check it out!
What do you do to chase the boredom blues away? I’d love to hear from you!
Be sure to check out my kids activity ideas board on Pinterest!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!