My son loves science and anything to do with Outer Space. I’m excited to finally be able to share all the details from our Out of this World Space Play Date. My son’s friends came over and spent the day coloring, crafting and playing Space Rangers! We had a photo booth, DIY Space Ship and DIY Rocket Jet Packs!
Outer Space Party & Play Date Ideas
I’m sharing all the details from our play date over on the Oriental Trading Blog, so check it out!
I wanted to be sure the little space explorers had a snack, so I whipped up these fun Galaxy Cupcakes.
My oldest son created a digital printable for the kids to decorate with Sand Art. See all the fun HERE.
The kids had a BLAST role playing and just hanging out!
Be sure to catch all the details from our Outer Space Play Date over on the OTC Blog!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!