Having two teenage boys, I know a little bit about cool Halloween party themes for teens. I’m excited to be sharing a fun and unique theme my sons and I put together for the Oriental Trading Blog. We had so much fun drawing from their Honors English reading assignments to create Medusa’s lair!
Disclosure: As an OTC Blogger, I receive compensation and/or free product to provide fun ideas and crafts with you! All opinions are my own.
Greek Mythology Halloween Party
Medusa was the main inspiration for our party. Her mesmerizing glare really added that special touch to our Greek Mythology Party.
DIY Poseidon’s Trident
Since our party theme was so unique, we needed to make our own props. My favorite being our DIY Poseidon’s Trident.
DIY Snake Centerpieces
Our DIY Snake Centerpieces took center stage on our food table. One could never have too many snakes!
Believe it or not, my boys love Hummus. So naturally, I had to make them my favorite Hummus Recipe.
Can’t have a Mythology Party without a Cyclops or two? Check out my super easy tutorial for Cyclops Cupcakes.
And of course, every Halloween party needs costumes!
If you are looking for a fun teen Halloween party theme, be sure to check out all the fun and creepy cool details from our Mythology Halloween Party!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!