Yay! It’s time for the Popcorn Box Blog Hop hosted by Laura Kelly! This is my second time participating and it’s so fun. I love seeing all the amazing creations by other bloggers, there are so many awesome designs!
This year I decided to glam it up a bit and covered my popcorn box from World Market with gold Halloween papers and elements. I love the Edgar Allan Poe look, so went with the raven-wood elements.
What do you think? Is it Spooky Glam?
Popcorn Box Blog Hop 2016
It’s so exciting to see all the wonderful creations! So many different ideas and all equally amazing!
Check them out!
Be sure to enter the giveaway! See official rules within the Rafflecopter.
Happy Crafting and Good Luck!
Halloween Popcorn Box Blog Hop 2016
blog hop, Laura Kelly, popcorn box, popcorn box blog hop
Popcorn Box Blog Hop
April 26, 2017
- How to Decorate an Umbrella with Vinyl and Cricut
- How to Sublimate Faux Leather Coasters
- Cricut Glue Gun Product Review
- How to Make a Mickey and Minnie Mouse Pumpkin
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ – Beginner Craft
- Easy No Sew Harry Potter Inspired House Scarves
- Till Death Do Us Part Gothic Bridal Shower
- Day of the Dead Party
I agree, totally glam – the gold is perfect!