Yay! It’s time for the Popcorn Box Blog Hop hosted by Laura Kelly! This is my second time participating and it’s so fun. I love seeing all the amazing creations by other bloggers, there are so many awesome designs!
This year I decided to glam it up a bit and covered my popcorn box from World Market with gold Halloween papers and elements. I love the Edgar Allan Poe look, so went with the raven-wood elements.
What do you think? Is it Spooky Glam?
Popcorn Box Blog Hop 2016
It’s so exciting to see all the wonderful creations! So many different ideas and all equally amazing!
Check them out!
Be sure to enter the giveaway! See official rules within the Rafflecopter.
Happy Crafting and Good Luck!
- Cricut Printable Sticker Paper Comparison
- How to Apply Sublimation to Faux Leather
- Sublimation Oven or Cricut Mug Press – Which is Best?
- How To Make Money With Cricut?
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- Firefighter Party Ideas
- I Love Lucy Party | Galentine’s Day
- “A Day in Paris” Dessert Table | Parisian Party Ideas