Last week I shared how you can host a Halloween Pirate Dinner Party and today I’m sharing a closer look into all the fun decorations from Oriental Trading that you can use for your Halloween Pirate Party!
As an OTC blogger, I received some products from Oriental Trading included in this post, however all opinions are my own.
As I mentioned before, Pirate parties are one of my favorite themes. In fact, for our first family Halloween Party back in 2004, I handmade each of us family Pirate Costumes! It was when Pirates of the Caribbean was just released and the Pirate craze started. Truth be told, my pirate craze started back in the day when Adam Ant hit the scene, but I digress.
So there we are, when it was just the four of us. This photo of course predates the arrival of our little man of about 6 years. I’m not sure what’s going on with my hair, but the hubs is rocking that wig! lol
Now that you know how much Pirates are my thing, let’s get into all the fun details from our Pirate Dinner Party!
Pirate Party Decorations
With yet another Pirates of Caribbean movie on it’s way, a Pirate Dinner Party is a great theme for Halloween! Setting the stage for a haunted pirate ship is easy with a few candles and lots of skeletons and skulls.
A Bag of Bones goes a long way, simply scatter the bones along the table. Even make a centerpiece with a skull and loose Gems! I also filled gold containers with Shiny Gold Coins and Pirate Coins and added some costume jewelry to the skeleton’s hand. These pirates are really living it up!
Skeleton Hand Glasses are perfect for “rum”or kid friendly beverages.
I have quite the collection of Posable Skeletons which I use for Halloween scenes every year. So with a few Eye Patches and Marine Life Creatures, the skeletons instantly became the ship wrecked crew!
Of course we needed treasure! So I filled a treasure chest with beads, coins and jewels. I also added a huge decorative lock for fun.
I covered the table and chairs with Fish Nets and also added a few Pirate Sashes to the crew. Once I hung up the tattered Jolly Roger Flag, we were all set for our Dinner Party! Recognize that huge Pirate hat? Yep, it’s the same one my oldest is wearing in the family photo! 🙂
Not wanting a full dinner party? These decorations look great in a foyer or mantel too!
I hope you are inspired to decorate a Pirate space this Halloween or even for a birthday party!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!