What do you think? Want to make a set for yourself or your favorite couple?
Are you getting excited for Valentine’s Day? We have lots of upcoming projects in the works including lots of new video tutorials for you. For the first video in the series, I’m excited to share these Easy DIY His & Her Valentine Mugs with you!
DIY His & Her Valentine Mugs
What you will need: (affiliate links below)
- Start by creating a Sizzix sandwich. The sandwich for the Bigz die is as follows: Cutting Pad, Die, Vinyl (faced down) and a second Cutting Pad.
- Pass the sandwich through the machine.
- Remove the backing from the vinyl and apply to the mugs.
That’s it! Simple DIY Valentine Mugs, perfect for gift giving.
I hope you are inspired to craft a quick set for yourself! Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more easy crafts and party inspiration!
DIY His and Her Valentine Mugs
coffee mugs, craft, DIY, Valentine’s Day
April 23, 2017
- HTVRONT Auto Heat Press Product Review
- How to Make a No Sew Pillow From a Sweatshirt
- How to Make A Dollar Tree Gnome for Halloween
- How to Make a Coffee Bar Sign with Cricut
- How to Make Spooky 3D Skull Wall Art
- Halloween Harry Potter Wreath – Dollar Tree DIY
- BOO it Forward with a DIY Bubbling Witches Cauldron
- Easy No Sew Harry Potter Inspired House Scarves
Cute mugs!!! Love how easy the tutorial is
Thank you Blanca! I really appreciate it! <3