Happy New Year and welcome to my latest crafting series, Whip it Up Wednesday! I will be sharing simple and fun crafts, recipes and ideas for you to whip up in a cinch on Wednesdays. Creating is a great way to get through the week. So, let’s get started!
Are you planning a party soon? Great! I have the perfect Party Favor Boxes for you!
Party favors don’t get any easier than these fun Pillow Boxes made with Sizzix dies. You can make them to match any themed party just with just the right paper selection. Embellish them with coordinating tags and twine for the perfect keepsake. They are the perfect size to fill with small candies, toys or snacks!
Easy Party Favor Boxes
For these Easy Fancy Pillow Box Party favors you will need: Sizzix Big Shot, Cutting Pad, Premium Crease Pad, Watercolors Paper Pad, Where Women Cook Fancy Pillow Box Bigz L Die, glue, scissors, and twine. (affiliate links)
Start by creating a Sizzix Sandwich, the recipe for the sandwich is as follows: Cutting Pad, Bigz Die, cardstock with the desired pattern faced down, then the premium crease pad. Once you have stacked the sandwich, pass it through the Big Shot.
You will then have a neatly die-cut pillow box ready for assembling!
Construct the pillow box by folding along the creases and secure the sides with glue. Next, add a twine bow or knot to close.
And that’s it! Quick and easy Fancy Pillow Favor Boxes, perfect for any celebration! How cute would these be for a Tea Party or for Baby Shower? The possibilities are endless!
Don’t have time now? Pin this for later!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!