It’s time for another Whip It Up Wednesday project! This week I’m sharing how you can create a fun and simple Hello Card! I love getting handmade cards, but I don’t always have a lot of time to make them. But this card is really a cinch to make and is perfect for any time you want to drop a note to your friends or family!
Let’s get started!
Hello Card – Whip It Up Wednesday
For this project I used the Sizzix Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Precision Base Plate, one tinted Cutting Pad and the new Stephanie Barnard Lively Framelits Flip-Its die set. Isn’t this set fun and cheerful? (affiliate links)
The Lively Frame Flip-Its Die Set includes 10 Framelits. I used 2 of the 10 for this project. The large card Framelits and the Hello Framelits.
Starting with the card die, I created a sandwich by using the Magnetic Platform, Precision Base Plate, two sided card stock (with front facing up), Framelits and then a Mint Cutting Pad. I then passed the sandwich through the Big Shot.
Next, I folded the card on the scoring lines.
Then for the greeting, I repeated the sandwich described above with the Hello Framelit and coordinating card stock. I wanted both the inside and outside of the card to have the same greeting, so I die cut two.
Lastly, I adhered both Hello die cuts to the front and back of the card with 3d adhesive circle
And that’s it! An easy and trendy “Hello, Hello” Card!
Thank you for following along for this week’s Whip It Up Wednesday, I hope you are inspired to create your own cards!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!