Let’s get down with a 1970s themed party! I recently styled a funky and far out party for Oriental Trading Company featuring their new 70s party supplies. It was so much fun! I was born in the mid 70s so I don’t remember any of it, but I do remember watching TV shows like the Brady Bunch and Scooby Doo! I loved the funky patterns and colors, so this party was a blast!
Here are some highlights….
I created a fun and funky backdrop using paper plates and napkins! See the full tutorial for this fun 70s Backdrop here.
When I looked up popular trends of the 70s, Pet Rocks were at the top of the list. See how I recreated the classic Pet Rock boxes here.
Tang was a big thing in the 70s, remember those commercials? I whipped up a blast from the past with these Orange Cream Tank Milkshakes. So delicious!
Be sure to check out all the fun details of my 1970s themed party! I’d love to hear which part is your favorite!
Happy Party Planning!
Don’t forget to PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!