Let’s get down with a 1970s themed party! I recently styled a funky and far out party for Oriental Trading Company featuring their new 70s party supplies. It was so much fun! I was born in the mid 70s so I don’t remember any of it, but I do remember watching TV shows like the Brady Bunch and Scooby Doo! I loved the funky patterns and colors, so this party was a blast!
Here are some highlights….
I created a fun and funky backdrop using paper plates and napkins! See the full tutorial for this fun 70s Backdrop here.
When I looked up popular trends of the 70s, Pet Rocks were at the top of the list. See how I recreated the classic Pet Rock boxes here.
Tang was a big thing in the 70s, remember those commercials? I whipped up a blast from the past with these Orange Cream Tank Milkshakes. So delicious!
Be sure to check out all the fun details of my 1970s themed party! I’d love to hear which part is your favorite!
Happy Party Planning!
Don’t forget to PIN FOR LATER!
- How to make Valentine Cutaway Cards
- DIY The Original Love Letters Shirt
- Easy Police Birthday Party Ideas
- How to Make a Coffee Bar Sign with Cricut
- Red, White and Blue BBQ | Patriotic Party Ideas
- I Love Lucy Party | Galentine’s Day
- Give Happiness with Coca Cola | Christmas Party Ideas
- DIY Photo Collage Tutorial | Graduation Party Ideas