Let’s get down with a 1970s themed party! I recently styled a funky and far out party for Oriental Trading Company featuring their new 70s party supplies. It was so much fun! I was born in the mid 70s so I don’t remember any of it, but I do remember watching TV shows like the Brady Bunch and Scooby Doo! I loved the funky patterns and colors, so this party was a blast!
Here are some highlights….
I created a fun and funky backdrop using paper plates and napkins! See the full tutorial for this fun 70s Backdrop here.
When I looked up popular trends of the 70s, Pet Rocks were at the top of the list. See how I recreated the classic Pet Rock boxes here.
Tang was a big thing in the 70s, remember those commercials? I whipped up a blast from the past with these Orange Cream Tank Milkshakes. So delicious!
Be sure to check out all the fun details of my 1970s themed party! I’d love to hear which part is your favorite!
Happy Party Planning!
Don’t forget to PIN FOR LATER!
- What Can I Make with the Cricut Maker 3?
- What Can I Make with the Cricut Joy?
- How to Sublimate a Tumbler with a Heat Gun
- Pre Trick or Treat Halloween Party Ideas
- Easy Baby Shower BBQ Ideas For Any Backyard
- How to Plan a Mickey Mouse Birthday Party
- Pasta Fruit Salad – Summer Salad Recipe
- Easy Minions Party Ideas | Movie Watch Party