Easter is just a hop, skip and jump away! Add a little more fun to your Easter festivities with these DIY Bunny Ears! They are perfect for an easy classroom craft or for the kids to wear during the Easter Egg Hunt.
Free Easter Printable Party Hat
Every bunny needs a cute set of ears for Easter. Print as many as you want for the kiddos!
Materials you will need:
8.5 x 11 Paper
Tape or Glue
Sign up for my newsletter below for access to the free printable file
Adobe Acrobat Reader required, which can be downloaded for free at www.adobe.com
Thanks for visiting and I hope you and your little bunnies enjoy!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!