Have you seen the latest Laura Kelly Sea Life dies for Ellison? They are so cute! I’m excited to be returning to the Laura Kelly Design Team for the second year. This time around I will be bringing you fun tutorials for her new releases. I’m kicking it off today with an Easy Sea Life Banner Tutorial!
Disclosure: As a Laura Kelly Design Team member, I received products included in this post. All opinions are my own.
Let’s get started!
Easy Sea Life Banner
What you will need:
- Ellison Super Star Machine
- Cutting Pads
- Laura Kelly Sea Life Dies: A11152, A11153, A11155, A11156 & A11157
- Ellison Banner Ribbon Bigz XL
Start by cutting five banner pennants using white cardstock. The sandwich for the bigz die is; cutting pad, die, paper and second cutting pad.
Check out my video for cutting the Sea Life creatures and assembling the banner!
And that’s it! A simple and easy Sea Life Banner perfect for classrooms, parties and more! My favorite is the Octopus, which one is your favorite?
Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel for more videos!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!