With daylight saving underway and Spring just around the corner, it’s time to think about Spring Break play dates! I’m excited to share how you can plan a simple and fun Sunshine & Lemonade Play Date for the little ones and their friends! When I saw some of the cute You Are My Sunshine party supplies at Oriental Trading, I knew it would be the perfect theme for a Lemonade play date!
Disclosure: As an OTC blogger, I received products free of charge included in this post. All opinions are my own.
Let’s get started!
Sunshine & Lemonade Play Date
Starting with decorations, keep it simple with a soft tulle backdrop and a few Sun and Cloud decorations.
Dress up plain popcorn boxes with a few die cut clouds. I made these with my Sizzix Big Shot and Clouds die (affiliate links). I just added them to yellow and pink popcorn boxes and filled them with cheese popcorn.
Dress up cupcakes with You Are My Sunshine Cupcake Wrappers and Picks.
And a big batch of lemonade in a Jar Drink Dispenser.
I hope you are inspired to create a little play date this Spring and Summer for your little ones!
Happy Play Date Planning!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!