Oh My Lucky Charms! St. Patrick’s Day is just around the corner, but you still have time to get in the spirit with these DIY Leprechaun Party Hats! Great for a party or classroom activity!
St. Patrick’s Day Free Printable
Celebrate the luck of the Irish this St. Patrick’s Day with this cute Leprechaun Party Hat for the kiddos! Print as many as you would like.
What you will need:
8.5 x 11 Paper
Tape or Glue
Sign up for my newsletter for access to the Free Printable Hats
Adobe Acrobat Reader required, which can be downloaded for free at www.adobe.com
Personal use only.
Thanks for visiting! Enjoy!
- Cricut Printable Sticker Paper Comparison
- How to Apply Sublimation to Faux Leather
- A Beginner’s Guide to Sublimation: Where to Start
- Thankful and Blessed Fall Wreath | Dollar Tree DIY
- How to Transform a Toy Genie Lamp in Under 10 Minutes
- Step Right Up! Fun Vintage Circus Party Ideas
- Easy Pineapple Luau Centerpiece
- Felt Flower Wreath | Sizzix Tutorial