Oh My Lucky Charms! St. Patrick’s Day is just around the corner, but you still have time to get in the spirit with these DIY Leprechaun Party Hats! Great for a party or classroom activity!
St. Patrick’s Day Free Printable
Celebrate the luck of the Irish this St. Patrick’s Day with this cute Leprechaun Party Hat for the kiddos! Print as many as you would like.
What you will need:
8.5 x 11 Paper
Tape or Glue
Sign up for my newsletter for access to the Free Printable Hats
Adobe Acrobat Reader required, which can be downloaded for free at www.adobe.com
Personal use only.
Thanks for visiting! Enjoy!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!