Hippity Hoppity Hooray! Easter is on it’s way and I’m excited to be sharing a “Some Bunny Loves You” party over on the Oriental Trading Company Blog!
Do you have an Easter tradition? Every year we gather with family and celebrate the holiday with a brunch and Easter Egg hunt. Easter has always been one of my favorite holidays and we like to celebrate big with an Easter Party for the kiddos.
Some Bunny Loves You Easter Party
I’m sharing the fun Easter party table I styled for OTC, so be sure to check out all the little details!
Party highlights include this easy Bunny Backdrop. Not only is this bunny backdrop adorable, it’s reusable!
I’m also sharing a quick tutorial for these Bunny Face Cupcakes. Get the kids involved and make them together!
And if you know me, you know I love to make snack and favor boxes. I’m sharing how you can make these fun Carrot Treat Boxes with a step by step tutorial. These are great for classroom parties too!
If you’re looking for more Easter Party Ideas, check out my other Easter parties!
How do you celebrate Easter? Do you host brunch or an Egg Hunt? I’d love to hear your family traditions. Just comment below!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Apply Sublimation to Faux Leather
- Tumbler Press or Sublimation Oven – Which is Best?
- Sublimation Oven or Cricut Mug Press – Which is Best?
- Easy Football Tailgate Party Ideas
- How to Plan the Ultimate Fall Football Party
- Easy No Sew Harry Potter Inspired House Scarves
- Teen Halloween Party Ideas | Greek Mythology Party
- Maleficent Party Ideas | Dessert Table