Earth Day is coming and it’s the perfect time to teach the kids to recycle and reuse! I set up a simple Earth Day Party table for my boys and I’m excited to share the details!
Disclosure: As an OTC blogger, I received products free of charge included in this post. All opinions are my own.
Let’s get started!
Earth Day Party
For this little party, I wanted to keep things simple and reuse items from my party stash as much as possible. For my main centerpiece, using my Cricut Explore Air 2 (affiliate link), I added Happy Earth Day to the Globe I painted last year. I set it on top of a cake plate for height.
I added a cupcake liner to the seed pots and filled them with popcorn. These are the perfect size for snacks, they fit perfect in little hands. Just be sure to line them with a food safe cupcake liner or nut cup before filling them.
I added a blue and green tassel garland to the front of my table and a few large paper lanterns. I simply added recycle signs to them using my Cricut and cardstock.
And that’s it! A super simple Earth Day Party table to remind the kids to do their part for our beautiful planet!
Do you celebrate Earth Day? I’d love to hear from you!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!