Do you love Nautical and Coastal Decor? I live about an hour away from the beach, but that doesn’t stop me from loving beach and coastal decor! I’ve always liked the look of nautical decor; maybe it’s because I’ve always wanted a beach house on the California coast (I mean really, who doesn’t?). Today I’m sharing how you can add a little bit of the beach to your home decor with a quick tutorial for DIY Nautical Bottles for this week’s Whip It Up Wednesday!
Disclosure: As an OTC blogger, I received products free of charge included in this post. All opinions are my own.
Let’s get started!
DIY Nautical Bottles
What you will need:
- Wine Bottle Vases
- White Taper Candles
- Wired Jute Netting
- Sea Shell Assortment
- Natural Cording – 5mm
- Hot Glue
This is a super easy project that doesn’t require step out photos, but I wanted to share so you could pin the idea for later!
Simply adhere Wired Jute Netting, Sea Shells, Natural Cording and pieces of Natural Fish Net to the Wine Bottle Vases with hot glue. Make them all a little different. Make some with cording at the bottom or at the neck of the bottle. You can even glue the sea shells to the netting or the bottle itself.
You can fill them up with sand or use them as candle holders. Won’t they look great in the bathroom by the tub? You can even fill them with bath salts! These make great party centerpieces as well. I used mine for the Let’s Sip and Sea What It Will Be Gender Reveal Party recently. Be sure to check them out!
PIN FOR LATER!
- Easy Fluffy Tail Bunny Banner with Cricut
- HTVRONT Hat Heat Press Review
- How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl with the Cricut Mug Press
- Cricut Maker VS Cricut Maker 3 – Which Cricut Machine is Right for you?
- How to Make a Coffee Bar Sign with Cricut
- Nightmare Before Christmas Party Ideas | 25th Anniversary Celebration
- Easy Construction Party Ideas
- DIY Personalized Sailor Hats | Nautical Party Ideas