Do you love Nautical and Coastal Decor? I live about an hour away from the beach, but that doesn’t stop me from loving beach and coastal decor! I’ve always liked the look of nautical decor; maybe it’s because I’ve always wanted a beach house on the California coast (I mean really, who doesn’t?). Today I’m sharing how you can add a little bit of the beach to your home decor with a quick tutorial for DIY Nautical Bottles for this week’s Whip It Up Wednesday!
Disclosure: As an OTC blogger, I received products free of charge included in this post. All opinions are my own.
Let’s get started!
DIY Nautical Bottles
What you will need:
- Wine Bottle Vases
- White Taper Candles
- Wired Jute Netting
- Sea Shell Assortment
- Natural Cording – 5mm
- Hot Glue
This is a super easy project that doesn’t require step out photos, but I wanted to share so you could pin the idea for later!
Simply adhere Wired Jute Netting, Sea Shells, Natural Cording and pieces of Natural Fish Net to the Wine Bottle Vases with hot glue. Make them all a little different. Make some with cording at the bottom or at the neck of the bottle. You can even glue the sea shells to the netting or the bottle itself.
You can fill them up with sand or use them as candle holders. Won’t they look great in the bathroom by the tub? You can even fill them with bath salts! These make great party centerpieces as well. I used mine for the Let’s Sip and Sea What It Will Be Gender Reveal Party recently. Be sure to check them out!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!