I’m so ready for summer! I’ve been in summer mode ever since our temperatures started to go over 95 degrees around here! May is Luau month over at Oriental Trading Company and I was super excited to style another Luau for their blog recently. This time around I chose to create a Bright Luau Party featuring a fun Tiki Bar! Let’s get started with my favorite highlights!
My favorite highlights from my Bright Luau Party are:
Tiki bars are a must have at any Luau and OTC makes it super easy to make on with their DIY Tabletop Tiki. See how I made mine HERE.
Balloon Garlands are all the craze and I show you how to make one easily HERE.
Of course you want to have the full tropical effect with a delicious homemade Coconut Pineapple Milkshake! Get my super easy and yummy recipe HERE.
So, head on over to see all the bright luau details! See you there!
PIN FOR LATER!
Check out my other Tropical Luau party too!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!