This post has been sponsored by The Coca-Cola Company. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Summer is just around the corner and if you live in Southern California like I do, you’ve already been experiencing the rise in temperatures. Which is the perfect time to get outside for some easy Summer Entertaining!
Easy Summer Entertaining with Gold Peak ® Tea and Sam’s Club
My family and I have been long time Sam’s Club members and if you have been following my blog, you’ll know that we often serve Member’s Mark bakery items and party trays at our celebrations. So when I saw the beautiful Member’s Mark Fruit and Cheese Party Tray during my weekly shopping trip; I knew it would be perfect for a simple family get together. Paired with our favorite Gold Peak ® Sweet Tea, we were all set for a an outdoor tropical party by the pool!
I think summer entertaining should be easy and fun! So, I decided a simple tropical theme would be perfect for our little family get together. With just a few seasonal decorations, a table can be transformed to a mini tropical oasis in no time at all. All you need are a couple of tropical leis in bright colors, a grass skirt or raffia curtain, and some fun pineapple shaped serve-ware!
Setting up the food table is a breeze with Sam’s Club Party Trays. My family loves to graze from the party table all day long and fresh fruit is always a favorite in the summer. The Member’s Mark Fruit and Cheese Tray includes a variety of fresh grapes, large delicious strawberries and an assortment of cubes cheeses. Perfect for the “grab and go” moments in and out of the pool!
To tie in with the tropical theme, I quickly made some fruit kabobs with the fruit from the party tray and served them on a large green leaf platter. Fruit kabobs are perfect for parties. They reduce the need to fuss with extra plates and silverware. Having the fruit all ready to serve is very convenient. I know I’ll be ordering more fruit party trays for our upcoming Memorial Day and 4th of July celebrations. Wouldn’t these kabobs look great on a summer grillin’ table?
My family loves cheese, so I filled mini pineapple cups with the cheese cubes for everyone to enjoy. You can even add fancy toothpicks for easy serving, if you’d like.
You can’t forget about the cold refreshing drinks! I filled ceramic pineapple cups with Gold Peak ® Tea and added a fun little bamboo straw. Truth be told, I filled my glass more than once as I watched the family swim the night away. Sweet Tea is my absolute favorite beverage to enjoy all year long!
I think the best part of summer entertaining is laying back and enjoying the summer evenings with family! We’ve made so many wonderful memories just hanging out in the backyard.
What is your favorite part of summer entertaining? I’d love to hear from you!
Don’t forget to check out your local Sam’s Club and order your Member’s Mark Party Trays and stock up on Gold Peak ® Tea!
Happy Summer Entertaining!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!