This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #allessentials #allsulfatefree #CollectiveBias
Are you ready for summer? We are so excited for all the parties we have planned this summer and I can’t wait to share them with you. I’m planning a fun Garden of Wonders outdoor party and with all the homemade slime and homemade play dough craze; I thought homemade play dough party favors would be perfect for our party!
Let’s get started!
How to Make Homemade Play Dough Party Favors
Every party needs party favors and in my opinion, nothing beats homemade! With just a few household products, you can whip these up the night before your celebration.
What you will need:
1/2 cup all® fresh clean ESSENTIALS®
1 1/4 cup Corn Starch
1/4 white glue (optional)
2 drops food coloring
Start by adding 1/2 cup all® fresh clean ESSENTIALS® in a bowl.
Add 2 drops of food coloring and stir.
If you want your dough to be a little more stretchy, add 1/4 cup white glue and stir. If you omit the glue, reduce the corn starch to 1 cup.
Add 1 1/4 cup corn starch and stir.
Once mixed, knead the mixture until it takes form of dough. If it’s too sticky add a very small amount of corn starch as needed.
Repeat and make more colors!
The more you knead the dough, the more pliable it becomes! For storage, wrap the dough in wax paper and store in an airtight container.
To make party favors you will need small plastic containers, ribbon, washi tape and scissors.
Place the dough in the containers and add some washi tape to the lid. Finish it off with a pretty bow around the container. Don’t they look cute? I can’t wait to give them out at our party!
NEW sulfate free all® fresh clean ESSENTIALS® delivers a powerful clean without harshness which is great for all our laundry including my party linens. The sulfate-free formula infuses fabrics with essential, proven and effective ingredients for deep cleaning and stain lifting even on the toughest stains. I prefer fragrance free and dye free detergents for my family and I’m loving the sulfate free all ®!
You can find it in the laundry aisle on the top shelf at Walmart. Walmart carries both fragrance free and fresh scent in 36.4oz/28ld.
Stock up and save now with this $1.50 off coupon for one (1) all® fresh clean ESSENTIALS®. Offer is valid from May 1 – July 31 or while supplies last.
Be sure to try my Homemade Play Dough recipe and let me know what you think!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!