This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, INC. and The Coca-Cola Company, all opinions are mine alone. #SaveSnackScore #CollectiveBias
Are you a sideline hero? We have supported our children through a number of sports through the years. Everything from Basketball, Cross Country, Softball and Soccer to their current interests in High School; Swimming and Marching Band. Spending endless hours in the sidelines have taught us how to simplify the amount of gear we need to pack for the perfect sideline cooler. I don’t know about you, but I sure don’t want to haul a lot of gear back and forth each week to the practices and swim meets. So, I’m excited to share with you some tips and tricks to keep the load light all season long!
How to Pack the Perfect Sideline Cooler with POWERADE® and RITZ Cracker Sandwiches
My oldest son is in his senior year and currently, the Team Captain of the Varsity Swim Team and my middle son is a freshman on the JV Swim Team. With both boys on the swim team, I need to be sure to stock plenty of drinks and snacks for them to refuel, not to mention for us parents to enjoy while we watch them practice and compete.
- COOLER & ICE– The first thing you will need is a good size cooler. I recommend one on wheels, that way you can just wheel it to the sidelines. Be sure to pack plenty of ice to last the day.
- POWERADE® & RITZ BITS CRACKER SANDWICHES – Be sure to take enough for the other sideline heroes! I like to pick up the 12 packs of RITZ and the 8 pack of 20 oz. POWERADE®, just to be sure there is enough for everyone.
You can find the POWERADE® in the beverage aisle and the RITZ Bits Cracker Sandwiches in the center aisle at Walmart.
- BLANKET OR TOWEL – I always bring a blanket to the games or beach towel to the swim meets and practices. You never know when you need to lay out a towel to sit or if one of the swimmers forgot their towel!
- STADIUM CHAIRS – Stadium seating stinks! Sitting on the hard seats for hours on end is not good for my back, so I always bring a pair of Stadium Chairs. They are compact and are easy to haul.
- SUNSCREEN – The sun and I aren’t friends. If I’m out for even 15 minutes without the proper protection, I’m toast! So be sure to pack plenty of sunscreen for you and the entire family.
- FAN – Pack a paper fan or battery operated personal fan mister to stay cool during the whole game. No one wants to sit by a cranky and hot spectator!
- HEADGEAR & UMBRELLAS – Don’t forget a sun hat or baseball cap! I always make sure I have a large umbrella in the back of the car, just in case we have seats in the heat.
Now that you have everything you need in your sideline cooler to enjoy your time in the sidelines, sit back and soak it all in. Nothing beats cheering on your favorite athletes as they compete. My boys love swimming and I love watching them enhance the team building skills they need to be successful!
SAVE. SNACK. SCORE! – Don’t forget to head over to Walmart and stock up on everything you need for the season! POWERADE® 8pk 20oz is on rollback at Walmart plus you can save with two In-Store coupon options from NABISCO. Keep an eye out for the coupon neck hanger on POWERADE® (8pk 20oz): Save $1.50 on NABISCO 20-pack Multipack and the coupon sticker on boxes of Nabisco snack packs: Savings of .75 when you purchase a 12-pack or larger NABISCO Multipack.
Be sure to check out other ideas for being a sideline hero here! What sports do your children enjoy? Let me know with a comment below, I’d love to hear from you!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!