Are you loving the Cactus and Succulent trend hitting the party and home decor scene? I never thought I’d love cactus so much, but I’m loving all the fun party decor over at Oriental Trading Company. I’m excited to share the Wild and Free Cactus Party I styled recently!
Disclosure: As an OTC blogger, I received compensation and/or products in exchange for my styling and crafting services. As always, all opinions are my own.
Let’s get started!
Wild and Free Cactus Party Ideas
I really loved how this party turned out. I love the soft colors and bright whites. I grew up around the desert and our region has a dry heat. I’d take it over a hot humid day any day. But the heat can be unbearable at times. With our hot weather here in Southern California, I welcome any party theme that feels refreshing and with the light and airy feel, this theme is breathe of fresh desert air!
This theme is perfect for any age birthday, bridal shower or even just a party with the besties.
My Favorite Party Highlights
This Ombre Succulent Terrarium Centerpiece was the perfect decor item for the guest table. Check out my step by step tutorial!
I loved making this Cactus String Art party decor piece. It was so simple that it would be great for a party activity too! Check out my easy to follow tutorial.
Every cactus party should have Cucumber Lime and Mint Agua Fresca. My simple and refreshing recipe is sure to be a hit with guests!
I’ve never seen a cuter cactus! The new cactus theme party decorations and supplies over at OTC are adorable. You gotta see the whole collection!
I love the watercolor style graphics!
Head on over to the Oriental Trading Blog to see more photos and details!
See you there!
Happy Party Planning!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!