Not too long ago I shared how much I love Firefighters with the anticipation of my recent Firefighter themed party for Oriental Trading Company. I’m excited to share that the Firefighter Party is now live, complete with tutorials for some fun decorations plus my delicious recipe for Cherry Limeade!
Firefighter Party Ideas
A few of my favorite highlights from my Blazing Firefighter Birthday Party…
I created a simple Burning Building Backdrop with just a few party decorations and craft supplies. Be sure to check out my tutorial!
I also whipped up a batch of the kids favorite Homemade Cherry Limeade. I’m sharing my recipe over on the OTC blog as well.
If you have an aspiring firefighter in the family with an upcoming birthday. Be sure to check out all the Blazing Firefighter Birthday Party!
See you there!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!