Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #samsungtargettech #CollectiveBias
It’s back to school season around here and I’m gearing up for another busy school year! This year will be the first year when my three boys will be attending three different schools and I’m gonna need all the help I can get to keep their schedules straight. Between my full time job and my job as a party stylist/blogger, I need to rely heavily on my cell phone to keep me organized and productive. I recently upgraded to the new Samsung Galaxy S8+ and I’m loving it!
My family and I have been long time Samsung users, so I’m not new to Samsung quality. But this is my first cell phone with an edge-to-edge display, and what a difference! I haven’t had my phone but a couple of days so I haven’t had a chance to unleash all of it’s features and potential, but I already know that the amazing camera is going to make my blogging job so much easier. I can’t wait to take our traditional “First Day of School” photos; the GS8+ camera does not disappoint!
I know I’m going to get a lot of use of the high quality front and rear cameras. The high resolution and dual pixel sensor will help me capture quality family memories. With the built in filters, stickers and modes, I know I’ll be able to step up my social media game for my blogging too.
I also love that it is water resistant which will come in handy while I’m creating my craft and recipe posts.
Back to School DIY Charging Station with Samsung Galaxy S8+
The GS8+ even has fast wireless charger capabilities, where you can power up without having to plug in. But since I haven’t had a chance to purchase the separate wireless charger, I wanted to get a head start on my back to school organization with a simple DIY Charging and Organization Station. I’m excited to share how you can quickly alter a desk organizer to create your own charging station in just a few steps!
What you will need:
Samsung Galaxy S8+ and Charger (available at Target in the Target Tech Department)
Unfinished Wooden Desk Organizer (available in the office supply aisle at Target)
(Note: All the photos of the DIY steps were taken with my new Galaxy S8+ and I love how they came out!)
Start by drilling a hole on the bottom of the desk organizer large enough to fit the end of the phone charging adapter.
Next, using a rotary tool. Cut a small “mouse hole” for the cord. This will prevent the cord from getting pinched under the desk organizer.
Place the charging cord through the hole under the desk organizer and route the cord through mouse hole.
Now simply stain the desk organizer using your favorite wood stain and let dry.
Not only does this new DIY Charging Station provide the perfect cradle for the Samsung Galaxy S8+ to recharge, it has plenty of space for mail, homework and notes for the family!
You can find the Samsung Galaxy S8+ at Target where for a limited time you can receive a $200 Target GiftCard (TM) with the purchase of a GS8 or GS8+. Make sure to also check HERE for any future promotional updates that might be available with the purchase of a GS8 or GS8+ from Target.
I hope you are inspired to create your own DIY Charging Station for your new Samsung phone!
Happy Back To School!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!