Being a “Boy Mom” I know quite a bit about Star Wars and Legos and I’m a big fan of both! Of course my love for Legos and Star Wars doesn’t compare for the passion my three boys have for them. They all have grown up watching the movies and of course building Legos sets of varying degrees of complexity. In the spirit of all things Lego and Star Wars, I’m excited to share a fun little Star Wars Lego Party!
Disclosure: I received compensation and/or product from Lego, Cricut and Oriental Trading Company to bring you fun ideas and crafts for your next Star Wars Lego party. All opinions are my own. This post contains affiliate links.
Star Wars Lego Party Ideas
My boys range from ages 7 to 17 and I love how they still will sit down together and play Legos. My friends over at Lego sent a Star Wars Lego playset for each of my boys, so I thought it would be a great time to set up a little Star Wars Lego Party to share. With the cutest graphics from I Am Momma – Hear Me Roar combined with color coordinating products from Oriental Trading and my Cricut Explore Air 2, I knew it could whip up a simple party in no time at all.
I wanted to keep the party relatively simple with a simple color palette throughout the décor. I started by creating three canvases for my backdrop, using my Cricut Explore Air 2. I hung them up behind the dessert table and set out a few decorations. You can see how to upload and cut your own images with Cricut Design Space HERE and how to cut vinyl HERE.
Since my son had a Star Wars Party last year, I wanted to stay with the same color theme of Red, White, Red and Silver; just in case I wanted to reuse some of his party décor.
Being a party stylist, there is no shortage of desserts around here. So much that my boys don’t even eat them anymore. Rather then buy or make more desserts, I decided to style my party with some fun faux desserts from my friend Alyson of Confection Deception.
I love caramel apples and truth be told I could eat them everyday. So it’s a good thing that these are fake cause they’d be gone! I added some silver straws and striped ribbon to tie them in with the theme. Don’t they look delish?
This Galaxy cake is another amazing faux dessert from Alyson. I love the details and best of all it’s easy on my waistline!
I also adopted my BFF’s clever idea of making my own Lego inspired treat boxes and added some circles to black favor boxes. I also added a fun fork and spoon. Be sure to check out my friend, Blanca’s Lego party HERE. It’s packed with cute ideas!
You can’t have a Lego party without some space to build Legos! I set up a table with another runner and added circles to some plain mini boxes. I stacked them in the center of the party table for the kiddos to play with. I added a Darth Vader silhouette to mini plates on top of building block “chargers” and filled popcorn boxes with Lego parts for the boys. The boys loved it!
I’d be lying if I said that there wasn’t a little bit of sibling rivalry over which playset my boys would receive. Mainly because my youngest just wanted them all to himself. Needless to say by the time the playsets were constructed, he had decided sharing was best. 🙂
And that’s it! A simple little Star Wars Lego party, perfect for any occasion or just because! I hope you are inspired to create your own for your little Master Builder In Training!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!