Do you know a bride to be worthy of a Wonder Woman Bridal Shower? I recently shared how you can create a fun Wonder Woman Inspired Bridal Shower for yourself or your bestie, and I’m excited to share how you can create your very own Wonder Woman Inspired Dessert Plates for Whip It Up Wednesday! These are not only perfect for a Bridal Shower, but they are great for a dinner or birthday party too!
As an OTC Blogger, I receive compensation and/or free product to provide fun ideas and crafts with you! All opinions are my own.
Wonder Woman Party Plates
What you will need:
White Dinner Plates
To start, you will need two plates. Start by drawing the outline of the Wonder Woman Logo on the back of the Clear Premium Plastic Dessert Plates with a Sharpie. This emblem will be your guide for applying the tape.
Place the other plate on top of the plate with the template so you can follow the pattern. Starting with the center of the emblem, apply Gold Washi Tape to create a “W”, using the craft knife to trim the tape.
Continue to fill the emblem by layering the tape and trimming as you go.
Continue until the entire emblem is filled.
When you’re ready to set the table, place the plate on a White Dinner Plate and place another clear dessert plate on top. Now you can serve food on the Wonder Woman plates, since the Washi tape is not deemed food safe.
Now you’re ready to set your Wonder Woman table!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!