Ever since I was a little girl, I loved Wonder Woman. I mean, what little girl didn’t dream of being Wonder Woman when they grew up? Growing up in the eighties, I loved watching Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman and as an adult, I love the reboot of Wonder Woman on the big screen! So, if you or someone you know is getting married soon and loves Wonder Woman, I have the perfect bridal shower theme for you!
Disclosure: As an OTC Blogger, I receive compensation and/or free product to provide fun ideas and crafts with you! All opinions are my own.
Wonder Woman Bridal Shower Ideas
There’s a little bit of Wonder Woman in all of us, so why not celebrate with a fun Wonder Woman Bridal Shower with your BFFs before your big day? What a fun theme for a girls night complete with a themed bar cart for the bubbly!
I started my decorating with a red tulle backdrop and used a Wonder Woman Shield for the focal point behind my Bar Cart. Bar Carts aren’t just for drinks, I like to display sweets and decorations on them as well.
I filled the cart with decor and party props. I even created a Wonder Woman Bridal Veil for the “Bride to Be” that also doubled as a cake topper on this fun faux cake.
Wonder Woman Bridal Shower Tablescape
When gathering together for a bridal shower, you’ll surely want to serve food with the bubbly! Setting up a beautiful tablescape is super easy. I started dressing up the table with a Gold Glitter Table Runner and a set of candle holders topped with pillar candles. I wanted to keep the setting simple so I just added a single red rose for each place setting along with gold cutlery. To keep the table elegant, I made Wonder Woman logo dessert plates with washi tape for the sweets. I’ll be sharing a tutorial for those soon.
I applied a dab of glue to the slap bracelets to make napkin rings. Aren’t they perfect?
For the drinks, I set out stemless wine glasses and a tiara for each guest. I also dressed up the paper straws with a couple of Stars. No one wants lipstick on their wine glasses, right? Not only did each guest receive a tiara and matching slap bracelets, I made fun Wonder Woman charm bracelets. I will share a tutorial soon, so be sure to come back to see!
What comic loving Bride-To-Be wouldn’t love this Wonder Woman Inspired Bridal Shower complete with Wonder Woman Boots and Veil? I wish I could go back and time and have this theme for myself!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!