Paper crafting is one of my favorite past times and I LOVE crafting paper flowers. But I don’t like hand cutting all the details. I’m super excited to share how you can easily craft paper flowers for Whip It Up Wednesday!
Disclosure: As a Sizzix Design Team member, I received products included in this post. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links included in this post.
Easy Paper Flowers
What you will need:
I’ve created a quick video for you to check out. Trust me, it really doesn’t get easier than this!
PIN FOR LATER!
- Easy Fluffy Tail Bunny Banner with Cricut
- HTVRONT Hat Heat Press Review
- How to Sublimate a Tumbler with a Heat Gun
- How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl with the Cricut Mug Press
- 10 Tips on How to Make Money Crafting
- Thankful and Blessed Fall Wreath | Dollar Tree DIY
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Back to School Craft – DIY Bookmarks