Now that Labor Day is behind us, I can start sharing lots for parties and crafts for Halloween! Yay! If you’ve been following my blog, you’ll know that Halloween is kind of a big deal around here. So I’m super excited to kick off the season with a fun, easy and super quick DIY Jack Skellington Mug as part of the Craft Lighting Blog Series!
Disclosure: As an OTC blogger and member of the Cricut Blogger program, I received compensation and/or products in exchange for my styling and crafting services. As always, all opinions are my own. #madewithcricut
Let’s get started!
DIY Jack Skellington Mug
Jack Skellington is a Halloween Icon so why not start your mornings with a DIY Jack Skellington Mug? This project is super easy, I created it on my Cricut Design Space App on my phone!
What you will need: (affiliate links)
- Cricut Explore Air 2™
- Cutting Mat
- Cricut Vinyl
- Cricut Transfer Tape
- Cricut Tools
- White Mug
- Cricut Design Space App
- Mobile Device
I’ve created a video to show you how easy this project is to make with the Circuit Design Space App!
If you are new to Cricut, be sure to check out my video for cutting vinyl with your Cricut and the desktop version of Cricut Design Space. It’s great for beginner crafters!
Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
PIN FOR LATER
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!