Are you or your BFF getting married soon? How about making a fun Wonder Woman Veil for her Bridal Shower or Bachelorette Party? I’m excited to share this quick DIY with your for Whip It Up Wednesday, so let’s get started!
As an OTC Blogger, I receive compensation and/or free product to provide fun ideas and crafts with you! All opinions are my own.
Wonder Woman Veil
Create a WW Veil with just a handful of supplies.
Simply attach the end of the tulle strips to the inside of the tiara, gathering it as you go.
Add the veil to the top of a faux cake for a centerpiece or on top of the table for the bride to be to wear.
Don’t forget a pair of Wonder Woman Boots! Perfect for the bride to be to wear with the veil and they also make great party props!
PIN FOR LATER
- Cricut Printable Sticker Paper Comparison
- How to Apply Sublimation to Faux Leather
- DIY Outdoor Dollar Tree Halloween Pillow Covers
- 10 Easy Disney Crafts to Make With Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- Wild and Free Cactus Party Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ – Beginner Craft
- Easy Creole Baked Chicken Recipe