Are you ready for Halloween? It’s no surprise that we’ve been gearing up for some time now. I’ve been crafting for weeks now to share some fun DIY ideas with you! I’m excited to share how you can transform simple Black Lanterns into Spooky Halloween Lanterns for your Halloween parties and more!
Disclosure: As an OTC blogger, I received compensation and/or products in exchange for my styling and crafting services. As always, all opinions are my own.
DIY Halloween Lanterns
What you will need:
Start by mixing 2 parts Mod Podge with 1 part water. Next, dip a small piece of the webs in the mixture.
Cover the glass panels with the webs and let dry.
While the panels are drying, paint the lantern with metallic paint, layering the colors for an aged look.
Next, paint the webs on the glass panels in layers for a creepy distressed effect and let dry.
Assemble the lantern and add a colored LED light for spooky ambiance.
Check out my video here!
I hope you try this fun project this Halloween!
PIN FOR LATER!
- Easy Fluffy Tail Bunny Banner with Cricut
- HTVRONT Hat Heat Press Review
- Easy Baby Shower BBQ Ideas For Any Backyard
- Celebrate the New Year with a Paint and Sip Craft Night
- DIY Scary Movie Hockey Mask
- Monster Mash Party Ideas with Target
- Easy Pineapple Luau Centerpiece
- Easy Minions Party Ideas | Movie Watch Party