Are you ready for Halloween? It’s no surprise that we’ve been gearing up for some time now. I’ve been crafting for weeks now to share some fun DIY ideas with you! I’m excited to share how you can transform simple Black Lanterns into Spooky Halloween Lanterns for your Halloween parties and more!
Disclosure: As an OTC blogger, I received compensation and/or products in exchange for my styling and crafting services. As always, all opinions are my own.
DIY Halloween Lanterns
What you will need:
Start by mixing 2 parts Mod Podge with 1 part water. Next, dip a small piece of the webs in the mixture.
Cover the glass panels with the webs and let dry.
While the panels are drying, paint the lantern with metallic paint, layering the colors for an aged look.
Next, paint the webs on the glass panels in layers for a creepy distressed effect and let dry.
Assemble the lantern and add a colored LED light for spooky ambiance.
Check out my video here!
I hope you try this fun project this Halloween!
PIN FOR LATER!
- 11 May the Fourth Star Wars Day Ideas
- How to Make Cricut Cutaway Cards
- DIY Outdoor Dollar Tree Halloween Pillow Covers
- How to Sublimate Tumblers with the Cricut Mug Press
- How to Throw a Last Minute Burger Bash + Free Printable
- Black and Gold Halloween Party Ideas
- How to Personalize Your Sizzix Big Shot Plus with Vinyl
- Indiana Jones Party Inspiration | Father’s Day Party
You have very nice blog and great decor ideas 🙂
Thanks so much for stopping by!
That is such a great idea! They look very halloweeny! lol
Very Creative. One of my favorite Halloween pins now.