Have you planned your Halloween celebration yet? If you love Western-themed parties like I do, I have a great Halloween party idea for you! Change things up a bit this year and host a Haunted Ghost Town Halloween Party for family and friends. I’m excited to share how you can combine traditional Halloween decorations with Western-themed decor and costumes for a unique Halloween celebration for all ages!
Disclosure: As an OTC blogger, I received compensation and/or products in exchange for my styling and crafting services. As always, all opinions are my own.
Haunted Ghost Town Halloween Party Ideas
We had so much fun creating the DIYs for this Halloween Party. You can see all the fun tutorials and party details over on the Fun365 site by Oriental Trading!
Simple western decorations were transformed to Ghost Town details with just a few simple steps. See how I made these Haunted Ghost Town Wall Decor HERE.
Every Ghost Town Saloon needs Aged Wine Bottles. I created these spooky bottles with paper towels! Check out the full tutorial HERE.
These Spooky Dripping Candle Holders were another fun DIY. You can see how I made the spooky elements HERE.
Of course you need a jail, inmate and graveyard! Oriental Trading has so many fun props, it’s easy to create the whole scene!
Be sure to check out all the spooky details over at Fun365! See you there, partner!
Also check out my tutorial for the Spooky Lanterns!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!