Disclosure: This shop/post has been compensated by Collective Bias, INC. and The Coca-Cola Company, all opinions are mine alone. #PlayPauseRefresh #CollectiveBias
TV Night is HUGE in my house. I mean, HUGE! With our crazy schedule of work, school, sports and band; it’s rare for all of us to be under the same roof at a decent hour. So when the weekend rolls around, we make family night, TV Night.
Binge watching is enjoyable now that my boys are older. We come together to watch our favorite shows with savory snacks and Coca-Cola™. When you spend most of your week away from home, it’s so nice to be home with the family and just relax!
Play. Pause. Refresh. with a Popcorn Bar!
When Saturday night rolls around and all our chores/projects are done, I often set up a small Popcorn Bar for the family. Which includes their favorite Jalapeno Cheese Popcorn and Coca-Cola! I’m excited to share this recipe with you to try the next time you have TV Night at home. But first, let me share how you can enter to win fun prizes with the Play. Pause. Refresh Sweepstakes!
How to enter the Play. Pause. Refresh. Sweepstakes:
1 – Pick up your favorite Coca-Cola beverage and Program Your Night.
2 – Take a photo of how you enjoy Coca-Cola during TV night. Make sure the program you are watching stays on your TV but out of your photo.
3 – Share your photo on Twitter or Instagram with both #programyournight and #sweepstakes for a chance to win cool prizes.
Now, let’s get started with the recipe!
Jalapeno Cheese Popcorn Recipe
What you will need:
8 cups of Air Popped Popcorn
1 stick Butter
1/3 cup Sliced Pickled Jalapenos
1/3 cup Parmesan Cheese
Salt to taste
First start by making a batch of Jalapeno Butter. Melt the butter in a saucepan or skillet and add jalapenos. Saute for 1 minute.
Puree the mixture with a hand mixer or blender and now you have Jalapeno Butter!
Pour the Jalapeno Butter over the popcorn.
Add the cheese, salt to taste and mix well.
Serve with a cold bottle of Coca-Cola and enjoy!
What’s your favorite popcorn recipe to enjoy with Coca-Cola and your favorite TV show? I’d love to hear from you!
Check out my other party ideas/recipes featuring Coca-Cola!
PIN FOR LATER
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!