It’s true what they say, it IS better to give than to receive. That’s why Christmas is truly the most wonderful time of the year! Personalized gifts are my favorite to give and receive. I’m excited to share how I created this DIY Personalized Santa Sack with my Cricut Explore Air 2 for my neighbors this year!
Disclosure: As a member of the 2017 Cricut Blogger Program and Oriental Trading Fun Squad, I received compensation and/or products in exchange for my styling and crafting services. As always, all opinions are my own. This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you! 🙂 #CricutMade #CricutHoliday
Creating personalized gifts have never been easier! And I’m even making it a little easier this year with a ready to go design that you can modify yourself in just a few steps!
Let’s get started!
DIY Personalized Santa Sack
What you will need: (affiliate links)
- Cricut Explore Air 2™
- Cricut BrightPad
- Cutting Mat
- Cricut Iron On Vinyl
- Cricut Tools
- Canvas Drawstring Bag
- Cricut Design Space
- Get my easy one cut Holiday project “Santa Sack” design HERE. I made this design using only Cricut Fonts and Images in Cricut Design Space!
Start by opening my design in Cricut Design space. You can personalize the image with any family name by simply inserting text. I used the Cricut Font, Friday. Refer to my video below for detailed instructions.
Now that your design is ready to cut, apply the Cricut Iron On Vinyl to the cutting mat and load into the Cricut Explore Air 2.
Once the image is cut, remove the excess vinyl and weed using the Cricut BrightPad and Weeding Tools.
The BrightPad makes weeding so much easier!
Next, positon the graphic on the center of the drawstring bag and iron per instructions.
I use my regular iron, but Cricut has come out with an amazing EasyPress machine. It’s on my Christmas list for sure!
I love how all the details came out perfectly!
Now fill it up with gifts and goodies for your neighbors. This also makes a great teacher gift!
And that’s it! I know my neighbors are gonna love their Personalized Santa Sack, I filled it with fruit, cookies and preserves. I can’t wait to give it to them!
Enter below for a chance to win a fabulous Cricut Maker:
PIN FOR LATER!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and text are all mine.
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!