If you’re like me, you’ll be baking up a storm for the holidays. With all the Christmas cookie exchange parties, office gift exchanges and class parties, there are plenty of reasons to try a new cookie recipe this time of year! You’ll definitely want to try these delicious chewy cookies that Santa is sure to love!
This post is courtesy of Cheryl of Moms & Munchkins…
How do you like your cookies – crunchy or chewy? I prefer chewy, homemade cookies so when I heard people talking about “pudding cookies” I knew it was something I had to try. I have a banana cake recipe that uses banana pudding and it is absolutely delicious so I was sure I’d love pudding cookies as well. After a bit of Google searching and a peek into my pantry, I came up with these tasty Chocolate Pudding Cookies with chocolate-coated candies. They freeze really well – I know because I froze them so I wouldn’t eat too many but they taste delicious fresh out of the freezer too!
Chocolate Pudding Cookies
- ½ cup unsalted butter at room temperature
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 package (4-serving size) chocolate instant pudding
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups chocolate-coated candies
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, beat butter at medium speed until creamy.
- Add brown sugar and beat well until mixed.
- Add eggs and beat well.
- Add flour, baking soda and pudding mix. Beat just until mixed.
- Stir in candy pieces.
- Drop tablespoon size cookies onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Makes 2 dozen cookies.
If you haven’t finished your Christmas baking yet, these would be great to leave out for Santa!
You can find more delicious recipe ideas on the Moms & Munchkins Party Food & Family Recipes page.
Thank you Cheryl for sharing this yummy recipe!
Happy Holiday Baking!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Decorate an Umbrella with Vinyl and Cricut
- How to Sublimate Faux Leather Coasters
- Harry Potter Inspired Pond Slime Recipe
- How to Make a $3 DIY Tabletop Christmas Tree | Dollar Tree DIY
- DIY Scary Movie Hockey Mask
- Big Top Terror Trunk or Treat Ideas
- Easy Pineapple Luau Centerpiece
- DIY Personalized Sailor Hats | Nautical Party Ideas