Do you love cocktail parties? How about getting the friends and/or co-workers together for a weekday Mod Holiday Happy Hour? I’m excited to share this fun theme, perfect for a Christmas Cocktail Party!
Disclosure: As a member of the Oriental Trading Fun Squad, I received compensation and/or products in exchange for my styling and crafting services. As always, all opinions are my own.
Christmas Cocktail Party Ideas
I’ve always loved the metro mod look, so when I saw the adorable Mod & Merry Party Decorations from Oriental Trading, I knew they’d be perfect for a mini Cocktail Party! You don’t need much to celebrate with family and friends, some snacks, a stocked bar cart and good company is all you need! No fuss, little mess and best of all can be whipped up in no time at all!
I decked out my Bar Cart with all the fun Mod Christmas decor, including the Garland, Cocktail Mixers, stirrers, picks, napkins and dessert plates.
I’m loving these simple little Tree Centerpieces, and super easy to store for next year!
I LOVE the Cocktail Shakers, aren’t they adorable?
The coordinating picks are great for olives for your drinks or garnish for your appetizers!
I stuck a few in my champagne flavored jelly beans, just for fun!
You can never have too many paper lanterns, I love the retro ornament shapes!
I kept the backdrop super simple with just a few hanging paper ornaments and a jointed tree. Add a furry rug and you’re all set for some mingling with the BFFs!
I hope you are inspired to host a fun Mod Holiday Happy Hour Cocktail Party this holiday season!
Check out my other Christmas Party Ideas!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!