It’s the most wonderful time of the year! So why not spend it at the Happiest Place on Earth? Disneyland and California Adventure are all decked out for the holidays and I’m excited to share my top reasons why you should visit this holiday season!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you! 🙂
Check out my friends at Get Away Today, they have great deals on tickets and lodging for your holiday visit!
Christmas at Disneyland
Sleeping Beauty’s Castle needs no introduction and it tops my list of must sees. Topped with countless lights, snow and decorated garland, the castle will definitely take your breath away!
The Main Street Christmas Tree is also top on my list. You’ll want to stop by a few times throughout the day and evening to see it’s transformations! You’ll also want to find a front row seat on Main Street for the Christmas Fantasy Parade and “Believe…in Holiday Magic Fireworks”!
“It’s a Small World” has never been more gorgeous. Enjoy the sweet sound of iconic “Its a Small World” song along with a medley of holiday tunes.
Of course, you’ll want to see the Haunted Mansion Holiday in New Orleans Square. The beloved Haunted Mansion is transformed into Tim Burton’s world of Nightmare Before Christmas. It’s a family favorite!
Star Wars: The Last Jedi is now at Star Tours just in time for the new movie release! This is a Star Wars fan must see, along with Star Wars Launch Bay where you can meet Darth Vader and Kylo Ren! (This attraction is not Christmas specific, but definitely a must see.)
Christmas at California Adventure
California Adventure is featuring the Festical of Holidays this year and boy is it a treat! Get a taste of multicultural holiday cuisine and visit 12 different kiosks along the Festive Food Marketplace. Visit Santa at Grizzly Peak and enjoy the Disney Viva Navidad Street Party!
Another family favorite, Cars Land! Transformed with Mater’s Jingle Jamboree and Luigi’s Joy to the Whirl, all of Radiator Springs is in the Holiday Spirit!
Holiday Merchandise is my favorite and you won’t want to forget your Holiday Minnie Ears! Both parks have a large variety Holiday Merchandise for the whole family!
Obviously this is not an inclusive list of reasons why you should visit Disneyland, but just a taste of the festivities that await!
Will you be going to Disneyland this holiday season? I’d love to hear from you!
Check out my other Travel Guides!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!