You may not be thinking about the New Year just yet, but it will be here before we know it! If spending quality time crafting with your BFF is on your list of resolutions, then I have the perfect idea for you! How about a Paint and Sip Craft Night to ring in the New Year?
Disclosure: Art supplies and sponsorship provided by Social Artworking. As always, all opinions are mine alone. #SocialArtworking
Paint and Sip Craft Night
Craft Night doesn’t have to be elaborate, the whole idea is just to be creative and unwind. So invite one friend or a dozen, it’s up to you! The best part of it all is that Social Artworking makes the preparations a cinch, simply order online for a DIY party or craft night.
The paint kits come with everything you need; canvas, design with detailed instructions and paint!
All you need to do is add the wine or sparkling cider of your choice and get painting!
This Bubbly Design is perfect for New Year’s Eve! I customized the colors a bit by simply adding more white paint to the Phthalo Green and Deep Red called for in the original design for a more pastel look.
And that’s it! A Sip and Paint Craft Night to celebrate the New Year with the besties! How’s that for starting the year off right?
PIN FOR LATER!
- HTVRONT Heat Press and Mini Heat Press Review
- How to Make a St. Patrick’s Day Dog Bandana
- How to Plan a Mickey Mouse Birthday Party
- How to Make a Mickey and Minnie Mouse Pumpkin
- DIY Scarecrow Mask Prop
- DIY Potion Bottles – Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Christmas Painting Party | Social Artworking
- Easy Pineapple Luau Centerpiece