Looking for a timeless theme for a girl’s night in? How about hosting a Simple Boho Chic Cocktail Party? Living in Southern California, I’ve grown up in the desert climate and have always loved the tribal bohemian style decor. Throw in a cactus or two and I’m in boho chic heaven! I’m excited to share this simple cocktail party with you featuring the fun Tribal party decorations from Oriental Trading. So, let’s get started!
Disclosure: As a member of the Oriental Trading Fun Squad, I received compensation and/or products in exchange for my styling and crafting services. As always, all opinions are my own. This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you! 🙂
Simple Boho Chic Cocktail Party
When I saw the Tribal Baby Shower Supplies over at OTC, I thought not only are the decorations adorable for a baby shower, but the theme is diverse enough to be used in a simple cocktail party! I actually styled a fun Gender Reveal for FUN 365 that I will be sharing soon, so be sure to come back to check it out as well!
I set out my wire Cactus decor piece that I had painted gold for my Cactus Party and added some painted feathers to tie in the theme.
I set out my faux naked cake and topped it with a cake topper I made with one of the cutouts from the Tribal Baby Shower Decorating Kit.
I added a gold arrow decor piece on top of a White Candle Holder for added height.
And of course these cute Tee Pee Party Favor Boxes!
I added more decor to the cart and also set out my wooden arrows on the rug for added interest.
And that’s it! A Simple Boho Chic Cocktail Party, perfect for celebrating anything and everything with the besties!
I hope you are inspired to create your own little cocktail party with this fun collection!
Looking for more theme ideas for a Girl’s Night In? Check out my Wild & Free Cactus Party!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!