Fall is coming soon so I’ve been working on lots of fun ideas to share with you! This super easy NO CARVE Pumpkin Idea is perfect for your mantel or Halloween display and ideal for the Teal Pumpkin Project®! So let’s get started!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you!
Easy No Carve Pumpkin Idea – Teal Pumpkin Project® Idea
I really love how this little pumpkin turned out! I wanted to create something for my craft room that will also be used on Halloween night. Not only is teal one of my favorite colors, I think it’s a great idea to promote allergy awareness to help ensure the kids have a safe Halloween. If you haven’t heard about the Teal Pumpkin Project®, I encourage you to check out the FARE website to learn more about the movement.
This project can be done in 20 minutes or less and will look great on your mantle and in my case, my craft room!
I’ve created the video below to show you exactly how easy this is to make and you can find all the supplies in my Influencer Shop.
What you will need:
- Teal Pumpkin
- Gold Leaf Sheets
- Mod Podge
- Paint Brush
- Gold Plated Nails
- Moon Template
Sign up for my Newsletter to download the FREE moon template!
And if you prefer the square video version, see it here on my Facebook Page
I hope you give this fun project a try. I’d love to see your project, so if you’re on Instagram, be sure to tag me so I can see your creation!
Looking for more Pumpkin Ideas? Check out my other Pumpkin themed crafts!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!