Do you collect Minnie Mouse Ears? Ever tried making a pair yourself? I’m excited to share how you can DIY Floral Minnie Mouse Ears in Less than 20 Minutes with just a few craft items and a floral headband. So let’s get started!
DIY Floral Minnie Mouse Ears in Less than 20 Minutes
It’s no secret that I love Disneyland and California Adventure. Just check out my top reasons why here and here. Not mention the countless Disney inspired crafts and parties I’ve shared here. So naturally I’m a collector of Minnie Mouse Ears and love it when I can create my custom ears for the seasons.
I created these super easy Minnie Mouse Ears for our summer visits. Coco fans will agree that they also happen to be perfect for Dia de los Muertos! This project is super easy to replicate and you can find all the materials you need HERE in my store! It doesn’t get easier than that!
So without further adieu, check out my video tutorial below.
If you like my video , please give it a thumbs up and don’t forget to subscribe to my channel!
Prefer Facebook? Check out my FB Video instead!
Want more Minnie Mouse craft ideas? Check out these adorable Minnie Mouse Party Favors!
PIN FOR LATER!
- Easy Fluffy Tail Bunny Banner with Cricut
- HTVRONT Hat Heat Press Review
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- Mickey’s Halloween Trunk or Treat Ideas
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ – Beginner Craft
- Spooky Pirate Party Decorations
- Monster Mash Party Ideas with Target