Do you have plastic straws that need a home? How about re-purposing them for crafting! Plastic Straws have been banned in some areas so why not save those straws for a fun craft this holiday season? I’m excited to share how you can re-purpose them easily in a couple of steps, so let’s get started!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you!
How to Re-purpose Plastic Straws for Party Decor
Melting plastic straws with an EasyPress is super easy. And the best thing is you can use the same technique with your household iron! I did this tutorial while I was creating party decor for an upcoming Halloween party, but I can’t wait to create ornaments and more. So many possibilities!
So check out my video below. And if you love the video, please give it a thumbs up and don’t forget to subscribe!
PIN FOR LATER!
- What Can I Make with the Cricut Maker 3?
- What Can I Make with the Cricut Joy?
- DIY Apothecary Cabinet | Dollar Tree Crafts
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- St. Patrick’s Day Free Printable- DIY St. Patrick’s Day Party Hats
- It’s a Thomas & Friends ™ Birthday Party with Evite #BirthdayChallenge
- Next Stop, Hogwarts! – A Harry Potter Birthday Party
- Black and Gold Halloween Party Ideas