Do you have plastic straws that need a home? How about re-purposing them for crafting! Plastic Straws have been banned in some areas so why not save those straws for a fun craft this holiday season? I’m excited to share how you can re-purpose them easily in a couple of steps, so let’s get started!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you!
How to Re-purpose Plastic Straws for Party Decor
Melting plastic straws with an EasyPress is super easy. And the best thing is you can use the same technique with your household iron! I did this tutorial while I was creating party decor for an upcoming Halloween party, but I can’t wait to create ornaments and more. So many possibilities!
So check out my video below. And if you love the video, please give it a thumbs up and don’t forget to subscribe!
- Cricut EasyPress
- Protective Sheets (2)
- EasyPress Mat
- Plastic Straws
- Hot Glue Gun
PIN FOR LATER!
- 11 May the Fourth Star Wars Day Ideas
- How to Decorate an Umbrella with Vinyl and Cricut
- How to Make A Dollar Tree Gnome for Halloween
- How to Make a Wreath Garland | Dollar Tree Christmas DIY
- Nightmare Before Christmas Party Ideas | 25th Anniversary Celebration
- DIY Star Wars Shirts with Cricut
- Pasta Fruit Salad – Summer Salad Recipe
- It’s a Thomas & Friends ™ Birthday Party with Evite #BirthdayChallenge