Do you have plastic straws that need a home? How about re-purposing them for crafting! Plastic Straws have been banned in some areas so why not save those straws for a fun craft this holiday season? I’m excited to share how you can re-purpose them easily in a couple of steps, so let’s get started!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you!
How to Re-purpose Plastic Straws for Party Decor
Melting plastic straws with an EasyPress is super easy. And the best thing is you can use the same technique with your household iron! I did this tutorial while I was creating party decor for an upcoming Halloween party, but I can’t wait to create ornaments and more. So many possibilities!
So check out my video below. And if you love the video, please give it a thumbs up and don’t forget to subscribe!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!