Are you planning a little Halloween Cocktail Party this year? How about a a Vintage Halloween theme for your closest friends? I’m excited to share how you can create a fun Halloween display using some awesome items from Oriental Trading! So let’s get started!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post which includes product I received free of charge. As always, my opinions are 100% my own. This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you.
Easy Halloween Cocktail Party Ideas
Halloween parties don’t have to be grand to be fun! I personally love intimate gatherings with my closest friends. Setting up a Cocktail Party is a fun way to celebrate Halloween in style!
I love the new Vintage Halloween collection from Oriental Trading. The eyeballs are my favorite! Set out the set of Mini Vintage Ceramic Plates, Vintage Halloween Dinner Napkins and wine glasses with gold straws for your drinks and appetizers.
And that’s it! A creepy cool and easy Halloween Cocktail Party! I hope this party inspires you to create a fun celebration this Halloween!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!