Who’s ready for some fun fall crafting? I’m excited to share this easy Thankful and Blessed Fall Wreath made with Dollar Tree finds. Not only is this a project you can complete in about an hour, it’s easy on the wallet! Let’s get started!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you!
Fall is my absolutely favorite time of the year. And I can’t wait for the temperatures to start dropping around here! So I decided to beat the heat and dream of pumpkins and falling leaves with a little fall crafting. This little $1 sign made the perfect centerpiece for the deco mesh wreath. Can you believe this project only cost $9 to make?
Thankful and Blessed Fall Wreath | Dollar Tree DIY
What you will need:
- Deco Mesh
- Wire Wreath Frame
- Tinsel Stems
- Pumpkin Sign
- Hot Glue
- Self Healing Cutting Mat & Rotary Cutter
I created a video tutorial to walk you through the steps to craft your very own fall wreath. I hope you enjoy it!
Wasn’t that a cinch? I invite you to subscribe to my channel for more crafting videos and ideas. I upload tutorials regularly, so I’d love for you to join me! If you love Harry Potter, check out my Harry Potter Halloween Wreath that I made for $11!
Happy Crafting and God Bless!
PIN FOR LATER
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!