It’s time for another Halloween craft! Today I’m sharing a fun and simple tutorial for a DIY Jack Skellington’s Naughty or Nice List. If you love Halloween and Haunted Holiday Mansion over at Disneyland, then this craft is for you! I’m excited to share how you can recreate this project for your Halloween party or for your mantle. So let’s get started!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you.
How to Make Jack Skellington’s Naughty or Nice List
What you will need:
- Paper Easel Roll
- Pumpkin Stamp
- Skull Stamp
- Orange Ink
- Black Ink
I created this fun video tutorial to walk you through my process. Come craft with me and check it out!
Wasn’t that a cinch? Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to my channel for more fun crafting and party prop ideas!
If you give this project a try, please tag me on Instagram. I’d love to see your finished project.
Looking for more Nightmare Before Christmas Crafts? Check these out!
Oogie Boogie Chargers – Whip these up in under 15 minutes!
Nightmare Before Christmas Table Runner – A fun iron-on project!
Come find out why we love Halloween Time at Disneyland and California Adventure!
PIN FOR LATER!
- 11 May the Fourth Star Wars Day Ideas
- How to Decorate an Umbrella with Vinyl and Cricut
- How to Use the We R Memory Keepers Button Press
- DIY Dollar Tree Farmhouse Planter
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- How to Host a Pirate Dinner Party | Halloween Party Ideas
- How To Make Easy New Year’s Eve Party Favors
- How to Plan a Halloween Avengers Costume Party