Are your ready for another set of DIY Christmas Ornaments? I’m excited to share how to make patterned chipboard Christmas Ornaments using your Cricut. So let’s get started!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission from your purchase. At no extra cost to you! #cricutmade
How to Make Patterned Chipboard Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
I created all the ornaments for my Tabletop Christmas Tree and these Chipboard Christmas Ornaments are one of my favorites. I love Patterned Iron On Vinyl and chipboard projects, so these were naturally fun for me to make. Although these are simple ornaments, be sure to carve out some time to make them, cutting Chipboard with the Cricut Maker takes some time.
What you will need:
- Cricut Maker
- Cricut Chipboard
- Cricut Knife Blade
- Patterned Iron On Vinyl
- EasyPress 2
- Masking Tape
- Strong Grip Cutting Mat
- You favorite shapes and words created in Cricut Design Space
- Twine or Ribbon
Set the EasyPress 2 to 315 degrees and the timer to 30 seconds. Apply the Patterned Iron On Vinyl on top of the Chipboard and press. Peel off the carrier sheet.
Secure the Chipboard to your Strong Grip Mat with masking tape on all four sides.
Install the Knife Blade into your Cricut Maker
Move the white star wheels all the way to the left.
Send your image to the machine following the prompts in Cricut Design Space.
Once the cut is complete, unload the mat and carefully remove the masking tape.
Pop out the shapes.
Add twine or ribbon and hang on your tree!
Wasn’t that a cinch? Make as many as you want in your favorite shapes. There are several Patterned Iron On Vinyl designs to choose from to match your holiday decor!
PIN FOR LATER!
- Cricut Printable Sticker Paper Comparison
- How to Apply Sublimation to Faux Leather
- A Beginner’s Guide to Sublimation: Where to Start
- DIY Monsters University Inspired Party Favor Bags – Printable
- DIY Potion Bottles – Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Easy Minions Party Ideas | Movie Watch Party
- DIY Star Wars Rebels Lightsaber Party Favors | Star Wars Party Ideas
- DIY Photo Collage Tutorial | Graduation Party Ideas