Are you mad for plaid? It’s no secret that plaid has been my favorite Christmas pattern for years! My very first Christmas Tree as an adult was decked out with plaid, and I never looked back. So naturally, I’m excited to share a fun way to make plaid farmhouse Christmas Signs for your holiday decor. So let’s get started!
Disclosure: This post includes craft supplies I received free of charge. As always, my opinions are 100% my own. This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you! #CricutMade #Cricut
How to Make Plaid Farmhouse Christmas Signs
I love budget friendly Dollar Tree projects, especially when I can pair them with my beloved Cricut Maker! I’ve joined several Crafty Bloggers to bring you Dollar Tree Christmas Craft Ideas! These Plaid Farmhouse Christmas Signs are super easy to create with just a few Dollar Tree and Cricut items! Customize them to match your holiday decor easily!
What you need:
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2
- EasyPress 2 or Iron
- Patterned Iron On Vinyl
- Black Iron On Vinyl
- $1 Tower Game
- $1 8×10 Canvas Panel and/or 5×7 Canvas Panels
- Wood Stain in color of choice or the Furniture Scratch Marker
- Wood Glue or Hot Glue
- Your favorite Christmas Saying from Cricut Design Space. You can find the ones I used HERE.
I created an easy to follow video tutorial for you…
Wasn’t that easy? These cute signs are currently displayed on my mantle, I can’t wait to share this year’s holiday decor with you soon!
I hope you give this project a try! Don’t like plaid? Try it with one of the other many patterned iron on vinyl by Cricut!
Be sure to check out the other fun Dollar Tree Crafts below from my craft blogger friends!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!