Are you ready for more Christmas Crafts? I’m excited to share the DIY Christmas Ornaments I made for my tabletop Farmhouse Christmas Tree. So let’s get started!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you!
Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
Did you see my tabletop Buffalo Check Christmas Tree? I originally made it for my foyer but it’s now on my fireplace hearth and looks fantastic! I created several DIY Christmas Ornaments for the tree and today, I’m sharing how you can make these simple yet elegant ornaments with just a few craft items and your favorite Cricut machine.
What you will need:
If you are new to Cricut, be sure to check out my video for cutting vinyl with your Cricut. It’s great for beginner crafters!
Start by pouring some white paint into the ornament.
Shake vigorously until the entire inside is coated with paint.
Once you have cut your favorite words or sayings using your Cricut and vinyl, weed and trim.
Place a piece of transfer paper on top of the image and burnish. Lift the image off the vinyl paper and place it centered on the ornament. Burnish the design, gently then remove the carrier sheet.
Add your favorite ribbon and you are all set to hang them on your tree!
What do you think?
Wasn’t that a cinch!
Make as many as you want in any color to match your holiday decor!
I hope you give this project a try! Be sure to check out my other Farmhouse Ornaments, made with Cricut and/or stamps and Dollar Tree items!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!