Valentine’s Day is just around the corner! I love all the holidays and Valentine’s Day is no exception. I’m excited to share how you can transform a $1 Love sign from Dollar Tree into a cute DIY Love Marquee Sign for your mantle or tabletop, so let’s get started!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links, at no additional cost to you.
How to Make a DIY Love Marquee Sign from a $1 Sign
I love crafts that don’t break the bank, especially for the smaller holidays! This sign is super simple to make with just a few items from Dollar Tree and hand tools.
What you will need:
- $1 Love Sign from Dollar Tree
- LED String Lights
- Tower Wood Game
- Drill and 3/16 Drill Bit
- Right Angle Square
- Chalk Paint
- Paint Brush
- Glue Gun & Glue Sticks
I created the quick step-by-step video tutorial below to walk you through the process…
(don’t forget to subscribe to my channel for more easy and budget friendly party and craft ideas!)
Wasn’t that a cinch? I love how the sign turned out, and it only cost about $3 to make! This is also a great project for Galentine’s Day or a group craft project. Not only is it affordable, but it requires zero skills which makes it perfect for beginner crafters!
I hope you try this easy craft for the upcoming holiday! Be sure to check out my DIY Valentine’s Day Signs too!
PIN FOR LATER:
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!