Did you get a Cricut Maker or Cricut Explore Air2 for Christmas? Are you new to the Cricut family? Then I have the perfect beginning craft for you. Especially if you love farmhouse signs and/or Harry Potter. So, let’s get started!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links, at no additional cost to you. #cricutmade
Easy Farmhouse Signs – DIY Valentine’s Day Decor
It’s no secret I love the farmhouse style and Harry Potter. And I’m a romantic at heart. So why not merge them together for some easy signs to add to your Valentine’s Day Decor. These aren’t just great for Valentine’s Day, but for every day of the year!
What you will need to make farmhouse signs:
- Cricut Explore Air 2™ or Cricut Maker
- Cutting Mat
- Cricut Vinyl
- Cricut Transfer Tape
- Cricut Tools
- Pre-Finished Sign (I found mine at Michaels at 70% off)
- I Choose You design in Cricut Design Space
- After all this time? Always design in Cricut Design Space
I created a quick step by step video to show you how easy this craft really is to make!
Did you like the video? Be sure to subscribe for more easy crafts!
If you are new to Cricut, be sure to check out my video for cutting vinyl with your Cricut. It’s great for beginner crafters!
I love how these signs turned out. I can’t pick a favorite one, how about you? Which one do you like best? Let me know below, I’d love to hear from you!
I can’t wait to hang them up in my bedroom sitting area!
I hope you give this easy Valentine’s Day craft a try! Also check out my easy DIY Address Marker tutorial!
PIN FOR LATER!
- Easy Fluffy Tail Bunny Banner with Cricut
- HTVRONT Hat Heat Press Review
- 10 Tips on How to Make Money Crafting
- How to Use the We R Memory Keepers Button Press
- Cricut Maker VS Cricut Maker 3 – Which Cricut Machine is Right for you?
- Cricut Glue Gun Product Review
- How to Plan a Mickey Mouse Birthday Party
- Easy No Sew Harry Potter Inspired House Scarves