Are you looking for a simple DIY home decor idea? How about making some word stones? I’m excited to be joining in on the Craft Lightning Painted Rocks challenge along with many other crafty bloggers. So let’s get started!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links, at no additional cost to you.
DIY Word Stones in Under 15 Minutes
These DIY Word Stones are not only super easy to execute, but the best part is you don’t need any special artistic skills to make them! These painted rocks pair great with any decor style. You can can them to your farmhouse display, or use them as paper wights in you office. You can even personalize them and use them as party favors or name place settings for a casual dinner or celebration!
What you will need:
- Smooth Rocks
- White Paint
- Black Paint
- Alphabet Stamps in your preferred style and size
- Paint Brush
Start by applying 2-3 coats of white paint to the rocks. Letting each coat dry thoroughly.
Next, apply a dab of black paint on the end of your stamp and carefully stamp the rock.
It really doesn’t get easier than that!!
Simply display your DIY Word Stones anywhere in your home and you’re all set!
Looking for more Farmhouse style ideas? Check out my other easy crafts Farmhouse Crafts!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Apply Sublimation to Faux Leather
- How to Make a Leather Bracelet with Cricut
- How to Paint a Brick Fireplace | DIY Before & After
- DIY Scarecrow Mask Prop
- Mommy and Me Painting Party with Social Artworking
- DIY Potion Bottles – Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Football Party Ideas and Tailgating Tips | Free Printables
- DIY Personalized Sailor Hats | Nautical Party Ideas